<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32565688?origin\x3dhttp://finx-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Welcome♥

:D
best viewed in Mozila Firefox, but the blogger herself uses Operah and is currently still working fine :D

Profile♥

SEMI KANG
14/01/93
btpsian
NUSHS
saessac93@hotmail.com


Affiliates♥

• 203♥
• Amanda♥
• Andre
• Andrew
• Andy
• Clare
• Cheryl Lin
• Cheryl Yeow
• Chester
• Chris♥
• Daoxin
• Deborah
• Esther
• Esther Candice
• Ethel
• Felicia
• Fion
• Huimin♥
• Huishi
• Jennifer
• Jiayu
• Joel
• Jonathan Ang
• Jiahong
• Kang Raye
• Katrina
• Michelle
• Rachael
• Rania
• Roy
• Ruijia
• Ryan
• Shahid
• Shermaine
• Shini
• Spencer
• Stacy
• Vivien Ang
• Weiyuan
• Wenli♥
• Woan Chyi
• Ying Zhen
• Yufei
• Yuki
• Zikri
• Ziyi♥
• Zundian


Thursday, March 12, 2009

HULLO EVERYBODY :D
Its a happy day!

I'm so happy today cooooz
I ATE FROZEN STRAWBERRIES FROM MOS BURGER!:D
AND MOZARELLA CHEESE STICKS!! wheeee~~



















































I
Eheheh Charms and meeee!

Ahaha I accompanied her for french after lunchee at mosburger!:D

I have a bad feeling that my blog's turning into like a...
food blog. LOL seriously!
Its like a torture. Whenever i open my blog
I SEE MY APPLE STRUDEL. GOSH.

Eheheh, today's principal dialogue was FUNNY.

LOL First, Sionggim was telling us that
We were all waiting for one student, vivek.
And he was late because he was scolding
the bus driver for going the wrong way! LOL!

Then during the principal's dialogue,
Dr Hang was saying something about him
getting zero for chem test and he went like,
"I thought I was going to be like a...(long pause)"
Then at that moment, emman went like.
"WING-KEN-CHI!!"
Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Oh oh last one.
Like around the end of the dialogue,
me and chris was singing Do you know by enrique iglesias

C&S : "Do you know~ Do you know~"

And at that moment...
Shahid suddenly turned around and with his spastic smile

Shahid : " DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE~"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Ouch. that made our day. LOL

Ehehe and after two days of missing school
I have about like 2 cm thick pile of notes -0-
If you wanna kill me, just shoot me with the gun. PLEEEAASE.

Wheehee After the lessons Ziyi, Wenli, Chrissy(poo), Huimin, Charms and Me
went to MOS BURGERS!:D:D:D:D
Eheh, Loved Yakiniku Rice burger. (MUST TRY)
And frozen strawberry.

went for french aft that.
JOHN MARK BLEAH IS FUNNY! Teehee!
lol and charms read french daaaaaamn cute.
Sorry Kangraye btw. Me and charms were just being mean (:

Uhh QUESTION!
Difference between soccer and football is???





Tagboard♥







Archives♥

• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Credits♥

layout by twenty